- Do you have accommodation on site? Included in all of our pricing is an overnight stay for the happy couple and we have four additional en-suite rooms that are available for your wedding party to book direct with us. Further accommodation is available locally in either www.whitehorsecanterbury.co.uk which has eleven rooms or www.thelinenshed.com which has three rooms. Canterbury, Whitstable and Faversham are all within a ten minute journey and offer an array of hotels and bed & breakfasts.
- What time are you licensed until? Our licence runs until 11.30pm for both music and the sale of alcohol.
- If we opted for an outside ceremony, what would happen if it rained? We can’t control the weather, but would do everything we could to accommodate an outside ceremony if this was your preference. However if the weather turned against us, the ceremony would be moved into the main house hallway.
- Are the gardens open to the public during our wedding? The gardens are open from Easter weekend until the end of September 11am – 6pm. The house is not open to garden visitors and the front lawn would be for your exclusive use on the day. After the wedding breakfast, guests are free to further explore the ten acres of landscaped gardens which would be closed to the public at this time.
- Do you have any restrictions on car parking? There is ample space in the garden car park which is approx 300m from the house. Only guests staying in accommodation can park by the house.
- Can we dress the house to our liking? We are happy for you to add any finishing touches on the event for your day. Our only stipulation is that pins/tacks are not used, nor anything else that would damage the decoration or fabric of the building.
- What availability do you have? For our latest availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org